mOnY's Cozy Space

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Mission Impossible: Accomplished!!!

**UPDATE 07/13/06 10.45pm**













**********************************************

Yayyy....my failed mission yesterday was finally succesfully accomplished today! I tried to make that cake again. Woo..hooo...I got the right result. I will post the pictures tomorrow, coz -s- still has the camera for now. Anyhow, I cant accomplish this task without the help of someone ( u know who)..tee hee..hee..
Thank you dear!
I wish I made more batches, but I only made like 2 batches for today. So I can only give it to some of my friends. Hopefully, they'll like it though, :D

Anyhow, today after work, and after I made those cakes, I went to my friend's belly dance performance at one of local restaurant here. Guess what, the owner is also an Indonesian, but oh gosh!!! He is soo stingy!!! I cant believe he lets us pay for $5 to watch the performance.
It's more than the coverage cost for night club! And he was so rude today! Like I came in right away and sat with my friend's hubby because nobody was outside to stamp my hands. So I thought, maybe there was no cover cost at all. Then, I saw the owner passing by our table and I called him to say hi. Then..He looked at me strangely.....( I didnt know what was he doing or what was he looking at)!! But then, he said " why didnt you get the stamp on your hands?" DUH! There you are, he was staring at my blank two hands! hahahaha...Gosh!!!
It's not like we dont know each other, I have been coming to that restaurant for almost 5 years now! He should at least be a little bit nicer or more polite!...Danggg...it's all about money for him, I guess. Blah!

Anyhow, give an applause for -dx3-. She did great. Btw, they only had practice for like what, twice or 4 times? There were some people who were really funny. One gal particularly, I dont think she could do belly dancing well enough. Seemed like, she was dancing a mix of hip hop with belly dancing. tee hee hee.. but I admire their efforts :D

Hm.. Im ready to sleep now.. just got back from my second job. So tired but still happy coz I got my mission accomplished for today. I should think of the next mission :D

Nite nite..

2 Comments:

  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger Destri Andorf said…

    yeah I agree he's just!! arghh!!! stingy! it's all about the money... man... but thanks much for coming tho.. I really do appreciate it.. and the kue soes turns out awesome!! It's so yummy!! especially the filling!!!

    Good job mony!!!! :)

     
  • At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mony dear, kue sus-nya keliatan enak sekali.. kirimin donk ke toronto.. I miss kue-sus so muchhh..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home