mOnY's Cozy Space

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Fun weekend!!!

What a fun weekend I had!!! Woo hooo...but u know...it was a super hot weekend as well!! Literally HOT!!! I think the temperature went up to about 100F!! Crazy!!!!

Friday - we went to Sam's club to buy new furniture for my friends. They are moving to new apt so they need new bed and new desk and new bla bla. :D Bought 2 office chairs, so that's good.
For me, I bought food and baking stuffs and vitamins for my parents. After that, we went to -s-'s place to watch "Munich"..Woooo...I still cant get rid the picture when the guys killed that lady and left her naked!!! :(

Saturday- went to Ames Animal Shelter. We saw one dog particularly we like! But unfortunately, she's not up for adoption. Then, went to Des Moines JC Mall..I got one cute white clutch purse from Aldo. Im gonna use it for next Saturday's wedding coz Im going to wear my white and black gown! :D My two boys (not my kids!!!): Ray and -s- bought stuffs from Aldo, Banana Republic and GAP!! I guess it is a shopping day for them!! :D
After that, we went to one of our friend's bday surprise party!!! Stayed there for maybe an hour or so then we went straight home!!! But Happy Birthday to K if she reads this.
May God bless you abundantly, xoxo!

Sunday- church in the morning, work in the afternoon, then bbq in the evening...
And now Im taking a wonderful rest on Sunday evening ...ahhhh I m loving this time! :)

So tomorrow, going back to work :(...Yuckyyyy... I dont want to go back to work !! :( But I guess, I have to suck it up!!! :(

Anyway, Im gonna watch tv while sleeping on my bed!!
Have a great niteeeeeee..

1 Comments:

  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger Destri Andorf said…

    wahhhhhhhhhhhhh let's start count the day to friday and count every minute till 5pm together!! :P huahuahauahua

     

Post a Comment

<< Home