mOnY's Cozy Space

Monday, August 07, 2006

Hello again!!!!

Heyyyyyyy yaaaaaaaaaaa..
goshhhhhhhhhh...it's been almost 1 month since I wrote my last blog huh....if some of you are wondering why I stopped writing blog all over again, I will tell you why!!
I just bought a puppy like 3 weeks ago. Her name is Chloe..she will be 3 months on August 10th. hehehe...I cant write my blog because I had to keep it a secret since I didnt want my mom to know that we have a puppy!!! But, as usual, I cant never keep a secret from my parents. For some reason, they knew!!!! I didnt even tell them. Danggg..
But anyway, so my mom yapped yapped about me having a puppy..it's dirty, it's bad.bla bla bla bla....
I know my mom doesnt like animals..but it doesnt mean that I should not like animals too...I have been wanting to have a puppy since I was a little kid, but I couldnt do that since my mom would not allow us to have any kind of animals. But that didnt stop us from having fish, birds, little chick, turtles, rabbit.. tee hee hee.. So I guess, my mom still loves us for letting us have a pet eventhough I know how she despised our pet LOL.. I guess I have to let you know that my mom is a clean freak!!!hahahaha..but that what made our house clean like a glass. *cling*

Anyway, so I have Chloe...she is sometimes naughty, sometimes being a good girl. I am teaching her how to sit for now. But the most important thing is, I am teaching her to pee outside of the house. She is getting better though (Crossing my finger).
ok enough about Chloe.

I am right now sad because Im gonna lose one of my dearest friends again..boneng!! NEngggggggggggggg..we are going to miss you so bad!!!!He is moving to Chicago..6 hour drive from here, not too bad..but we will still miss him.. hmphh..
I hate good bye. Not only that, now the whole 245 crew is moving.. they are going on their separate ways..

To think about it..my life is filled with people come and go. But the people who left a mark in my heart is the ones whom I treasure the most. Sometimes, people also walk out from our life unexpectedly. Of course, we will have a broken heart. But when that happens to us, we need to adapt to the situation and not be drown in our sadness. We need to be a survivor because the world doesnt stop there!
Sometimes, we also tried to fix the situation and hoping that things will go back to normal, to the way it used to be. But when things dont go like what we want to, dont be discouraged. We need to remember that we still have other people who love us..our family, our friends, and of course Someone who always have His eyes watching over us.

But anyway, I just want to say..farewell Boneng..we wish you a wonderful life in Chicago. Hope you will get a job soon and everything will go smoothly. Dont forget about us here in little town..Treat us at Penang when we come to visit you!!! haihaihaia.. Thank you for your friendship..thank you for your chicken!!!!! ahiahiahia...We will misss you for sure!! But no worries...this is not the end..this is only a beginning of something wonderful.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:33 AM, Blogger randante said…

    wah liat donk puppynya mon :D

     
  • At 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    don't worry
    i won't forget u all
    i'm gonna miss ur lidah kucing and nastar too
    udah ah, ntar si bali cemburu hahaha
    til we meet again...

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nymoo.. liatin si chloe donk :)

     
  • At 6:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    iya nih si moni... ga dikasih liat si chloe... neh neh yg mo liat si chloe.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL4PdFhLXmY
    tee hee hee hee :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home