mOnY's Cozy Space

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me

Hellowwwwwwwwww
Happy happy birthdayyyyy to meee and my twin...
hmmmm I feel super old right nowwwwwww...oh goshhhh...
This is not good..so not good... :(
But anyway...thank God im still alive up until today..hehehe

Hmm..come to think of it..What are my wishes for this new chapter in my life?????
Oh gosh.. I need to start get my life together. I need to start to think and plan for my future. For example, save money to buy a house!!!! Yes,....a HOUSE!!! Oh my gosh...that word looks so big to me!!! Am I ever going to be able to afford to buy a house??? YES YES YES..amenn..that's why I always save my money in the saving account...to plan for the future!!! So far.. It's going great because I managed to buy my own car!!! Well..it's not exactly mine..but I co-bought the car with my twin brother..so it's OUR car!!! We used our own money!! Im proud of myself and my twin!!! And what makes me prouder is we bought a NEW car..not used..nope nope.. coz my twin needed the most efficient but yet still affordable. So we chose TOYOTA YARIS 2007. With lots of options my bro wants, including a leather seat..bla blabla..costs us more than $17K!!!!
Thank God above..we were able to pay for car in CASH...and Im still able to pay my tuition. Again..thank God above..I got the graduate assistantship so I only need to pay a lesser amount of tuition..otherwise I have to spend more than $10K for 1 semester's tuition!!! Crazyyyyyyy!!!!
But anyway..I thank God for His blessings this year!!!


Ok..my wishes for the new chapter in life:
1. Getting a good job with a high salary when I graduate next May.
2. Move to a nicer place (maybe stay in new apt while looking to buy a house).
3. Settle down and maybe thinking about marriage..hahahahahahahahha.. (mum, dad, dont get too stressed out when u read this, ok..this is just a wish!!) LOL
4. Go cruising with my family.


That's it..that's my "reasonable" wishes for now..ehhehe

By the way.. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of my friends who came to my surprise party last night!!! Thanks guys!! Thank you dear for the coldstone cake too.. my fav!!! yay
Also..thank you my dear for the gift!!! Although you are not a good actor but it is your heart that is appreciated :D

Anyhow.. I have to go back to work!!!

C u later alligator!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MONI.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U... I hope all your wishes come true!!!!!!!!!! :) yeyyyyyyyyyyyy so morgan can play with chloe in your backyard once u get a house!!!! :P hehehehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home