mOnY's Cozy Space

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Mmmm

Hmmm...
I forgot to say thank you for all of my friends who live so far away from here but yet still remember my birthday!! Thank you for calling me, for text messaging me and emailing me..I was especially really surprised and happy at the same time that I got a text message from my "long lost best friend". She called my house back at my country to ask my mom or dad for my phone number here in US. How sweet of her!! Usually, some people will not bother to find out my phone number since I am far far away. hahaha..
Anyway..so I was soo happy to get in touch with her again. I knew her back since we were still in Junior High!! I dont know why, on the first week of class, she called me at my house every evening and we chatted for hours! That is really rare, I would say. For some reason, we just clicked. Plus, she is a funny gal..she likes to say something really stupid funny but without any face expression whatsoever. That what makes her really2 hillarious. So, we have been best friend since we were like 12!! hahahaha...then when we graduated from junior high, I moved to different school. She stayed at our old school to continue to high-school. Then, we kinna drifted apart for a little bit, but we still called each other sometime and hanged out too.
Then I moved to US, she didnt have any internet access back then..so we only met when I went back to my country for vacation. But even so...eventhough we were separated for years and years..whenever we meet..we would just click..there is no awkward moments that usually happen to me when I havent met the person for quite a while. Tee..hee.. hee... bottom line.. I miss you too, Kate!!!

Ohhh..I am also kinna amazed that I met another best friend of mine named, Kathryn, at our high school. How weird is that to have a similar name for your 2 best friends. So, I called both of them Kate!! not the English pronounciation of KAte, but it's Indonesian pronounciation for Kate (which means SHORT..although they both are taller than me) LOL!

Anyhow..enough of this.. I just want to say to you gals: I love you both!! hehehe

I'll see ya in December!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    UPDATE HOI!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home