mOnY's Cozy Space

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Back from KC

Here is a song that I really like recently. I recommend to listen to it while reading my blog :P



We got back from KC this early morning around 2.30 am. I dont know why I couldnt sleep right away when I got home. I think I must have slept at 3 or 3.30 am. That's why I woke up this morning with a big headache. Hmphhh...but I enjoyed my trip to KC. I miss Enen!!!!! I have to let you know that Enen a.k.a Anita is one of my bestest friends. I met her right at the first day of orientation at Iowa State University. When I first saw her, I thought she was from China because she has such a small eye and her appearance (Capetown Hard-Rock Cafe shirt with Jeans, with blue bandana for her hair and she was carrying a red backpack with Dutch keychains) looks soo much like a girl from Mainland (Note: dont mean to offend anybody).
Anyway, I should tell you a story of how I met her because I think she is a gift from God for me. Surprisingly, right before both of us flew to US, we both prayed to God so He will give us one best friend when we got to Ames, IA. At that time, I and Enen didnt know each other but the fact that we prayed the same thing was so amazing to me. It's a long story so maybe I should tell you another time. I just want to say right now that Enen is one of the few people that can truly understand who I am inside and out. That's why whenever I am heart-troubled, I will call her :D Ennnnn, I will miss youu and your call and your text messages. But, Im glad that you will stay near my house back at home so I can visit you often in December. Love ya!

Lately I have been thinking many things...I have this ocean of thoughts, I dont know where that came from. I was looking back at the chapters of my life since I was in high school. I remember during those days when I had a crush with one boy. I always waited for his phone call and prayed hoping that he would call me. That feeling.. I tell ya.. the feeling of waiting for someone to call..is very hard to bear. hahahaha... Have you ever felt that way? When you like and miss someone so much that you wish he would call us..then when he really called, I would jump out from my chair or my bed and would run to the phone. LOL.. oh gosh..
I like the feeling when my maid called my name and said that there's a phone call for youuuuuu...haihaihaia Then, maybe some of you will ask why I didnt just call that boy instead of going crazy waiting for his phone call. The answer is..simply pride. I think I was always taught that men are the ones who should pursue women, not the other way around and to keep our pride high. LOL..thats why for all of you men out there..if you miss someone right now and too nervous to pick up the phone..please remember...there is a girl out there who might be waiting for your phone call and too scared to call you. I remember that when after I have waited for his phone call the whole day and he did not call me in the end, I would go to sleep at night feeling soooo sadddd...hihihihihi...pooorrrr Mony. Soo call me please.. ;)

1 Comments:

  • At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Moniiiiiiiiiiiiiii,
    en2x loves u so much. Wish you are close and we can share every season of life.
    But aniwe, who knows what future holds ya. Yg penting stay contact and maen2x Dec nanti (atikkk!!!!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home