mOnY's Cozy Space

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Sniff Sniff Hat-choooooo

Hatchooo...Excuse me...I woke up this morning because of my itchy nose..I hate this..because that means there is a high probability I'm going to catch the flu virus.. It's not a surprise though since the weather here is not so great..keep changing from not-so-cold to super-cold. Yesterday, it was fine in the afternoon, that's why I went out with my regular jacket (not the puffy one) because I thought the weather was so nice. But in the evening, it turned into super duper cold and windy too!!! I hate Winter!! :(
I have been living here for what, 6 years? But yet, I still never can get used to this cold weather. Everytime Fall comes, I dread the feeling of having to wear the puffy jacket plus gloves and hat...Makes me look like a walking pillow..hhuhuh.

Anyway..I know someone is on the bed feeling sick too right now..Wishing you well :) Hope Nyquil works out for you very well. I know it does me good. :P So, maybe I should take Nyquil too tonight to knock me out :P

I have no story today..Im just kinda stressed out because of the workloads I have to do for the rest of the week and next week. Plus, my home phone is broken for some reason. *Sigh* That means a bad thing because I hardly ever can get a signal from my cellphone. So, if my home phone is broken, that means, I will be separated from the world since I cant call anyone. :(
Too many things go wrong in one week. Yesterday's presentation didn't go as well as we'd like to be. We got the most boring and horrible article ever. I bet no one in the class read the article because when I first tried to read it, I didn't have the slightest idea what the heck this guy is talking about. Thus, yesterday when we threw questions to the class, the silence was overpowering us. LOL.
Even the substitute teacher did not read the article...amazing..so she didn't have anything to say either. I guess maybe that's good? I dont know.. but we were hoping the class would enggage more in the discussion.
Oh well...*hat-coooooo* excuse me.... I better take a rest now ...otherwise Im going to have to lie on the bed for a long period of time.

Here is picture of the day. My Parents with my beloved cousin..Miss them..

Good day and be warm!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Get well soon, nymo.. ;)

     
  • At 7:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mony Mony.... update dongggggggggggggggg :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home