mOnY's Cozy Space

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Sleepy Head

I am soo bumped out!!! I wrote a longggg paragraph for the blog but then suddenly the electricity was cut off by the LandLord!!*Sigh* I lost every of my words. :(

Anyway.. I woke up this morning at 9.30 am. Actually Chloe woke me up twice this morning, at 7.30am and right at 9.30am. She always barked in the morning to be let out from her crate to do her business. But this morning, why did it have to be so early??? hmphhhh.. I was still feeling super sleepy because of Nyquil that I took last night. It really knocked me out right away after I drank it. I wonder if someone gets addicted to Nyquil? Even now.. I can still feel the effect of this particular drug..I am feeling very lightheaded and my body feels very weak. :(
Today, Im not going to work either just because I think it's better to stay at home to avoid the cold weather bla bla. So Im gonna do my presentation slide and homework for Saturday's class at home. Ohh, and I skipped my night class last night! hehehehe.. I'd like to thank my teammates for letting me stay at home. I cannot imagine having to sit in the class for 3.5 hours in that condition. :P So thanks, Sach and Deb!

Hmmm.. I was actually going to talk about Long Distance Relationship, but now my brain draws blank. I just want to know can couples really survive eventhough they are separated thousands miles? I used to think that we can still survive LD as long as we love each other. hahahha.. but now Im really skeptical. What do you think? I used to have LD too with my first bf for 2 yrs but that didn't work out. And my brother used to have a gf that he knew since we were still in elementry school. They had to go to different college so they were LD for5 years out of 7 years together. But that didn't work out either for some stupid reasons (yes, I think it is stupid!). His GF gave my bro ultimatum either to come to Singapore (where she lives) so they can be together or stay in US but with the price of breaking up. Of course.. my brother was so wise.. he wanted to try to look for experiences in US, getting a job and tried to earn money for his future family, so they had to break up. Talk about a broken heart!!! But amazingly, the girl managed to date someone else 2 weeks after they broke up. Haha!!!Good for herrrrrrrrr!!! At least I dont get to deal with her anymore. Bye..byee...
Now, it's been almost 2 years since they broke up and and my brother has this great job. He travels a lot around the world for the business and he gets to stay close to me. hihihihihi....
Anyhow..that's why I am more skeptical about LD right now and I don't think I can do it anymore unless we really have a strong commitement. But, what defines a "long distance"? If it's around Midwest, I sure can handle it. But if it's across the ocean, it's going to be tough. Hmphhhh... Sooo.. I dont know.... what do u think??? What do we have to do if our loved ones move to another country or far-far-away state? Should we break up or hang onto it?

3 Comments:

  • At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    O Ow.... -s- better stay in Ames then!!! :) no moving before you graduated! :) so you guys can be together!!!

    I don't like LD, I don't believe in it anymore.. :) good thing I don't have to deal with dating anymore since I already have my hubby wubby. :)

     
  • At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You should talk to your other brother. Haha! He will prolly tell you it sucks though and talk about his first gf! But I think you are right, if you are strong together your relationship can withstand it.

     
  • At 9:36 PM, Blogger Mony said…

    Hahaha, yeahh.. I forgot to mention that too!! But anyway.. statistic then proves that LD does sux!!! :P Oh well...we do what we gotta do, right? Cheeriossss..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home