mOnY's Cozy Space

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

English Version

Hey guys, I was in the mood to write my previous posting in my native language, Indonesian.. It actually felt really good writing in Indo!!!I might have to submit my previous post to GF! magazine (Christian magazine back at home)..hauhauhaha..

Anyway.. I was just talking about how we all human want something every day of our lives and we always hope that God will grant us anything we want. But, fortunately, that's not always the case. God will grant us something according to His plan and in His TIME, not our time.
I, myself, am longing for a great job when I graduate, with a great salary so I can save some money to buy a house one day, while my other friend is longing for a baby!!! :)
Let's just put our trust in Him and believe that He will provide us in His Time, shall we? I know maybe some of you who read my blog don't believe in God, but I gotta tell you, HE IS REALLLL!!, way more real. So hopefully one day, you will open your heart to Him. amen.

Oh well..Im sorry if I wrote sooo long using my native while I write soo short in English, because I dont feel like writing such a long blog twice!!! hihihhi... It's 2pm now and I am in my office..I will have to do a presentation tonight at 8.30pm for Marketing class.
Hmmm...hope it will go well.

Gotta go work now....where is my chat budy?? ???I guess she's on lunch! :(

2 Comments:

  • At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HAHAHAHA I'm here... I'm here.....!! :P

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lamentations 3:22-24

    22 The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases;his mercies never come to an end;
    23 they are new every morning;
    great is your faithfulness.
    24 “The Lord is my portion,” says my soul,“therefore I will hope in him.”

     

Post a Comment

<< Home