mOnY's Cozy Space

Monday, November 06, 2006

PotLuck Partyyy

































Wow you guysss...do you see the food?? I loveee the party.. great food.. we had a lots of fun. We did gift exchanges too.. I got peal necklace (not real pearl!!) :P We watched a dvd after we ate...Indonesian Movie...it's still funny watching Indo Movie.. I can't get used to it.. sometimes when the actor can't really act, eventhough it's on sad scene, I will laugh so hard until my tummy hurts. For instance, yesterday, the guy was trying to cry coz there were lots of sad scenes in the movie...I think he was trying too hard..but still no tears were produced..ahuahuahaa.. anyway...it was an ok movie.

It's Monday againnnnnnnnn!!!!! goodnessss!!! I have a presentation tomorrow and I haven't made any slides for it yet. I have only 2 more weeks to go until I'm free..that's why..the laziness starts to kick in..And I'm still having a bit of the flu bug...hmphhh..

Anyway, that's it for today, Im not in the mood to tell story. Ohhhhhh one more... I forgot to say that last Saturday, my bestest friend, Enen, flew back to our home country. Sooo sad... She called me on Friday night but I didn't hear the phone rang, so I tried to call on Sat morning during my class. But it was too late... the phone was already disconnected. Soooo Ennn, if you read this, please email me ASAP!!!!
Email me your address and Cell phone number, okey?????????? C u in December.

Ok..im taking off now.. have a great Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home