mOnY's Cozy Space

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Counting days

*Desperate mode*
Me hate this week...why? me have this Finance Final on Sat!!! Hate it!!!
I have been wishing to drop this class since the day before Midterm!!! But yet.. Im still sticking with this class..... I wanted to drop it so bad...but the thought of having to take 5 classes next semester instead of 4 classes made me feel soo reluctant to drop the class...
I gotta tell you, many people dropped this class right after they got the midterm results back..ahiahaha... Eventhough my grade is not satisfying.. I decided to tough it up and suck it up so that I dont have to take 5 classes next semester!

Ahhhhhhh..so here I am now.. it's only Thursday... Counting to Saturday... uh oh..

Well... I have only 2.5 weeks before I ll be gone to my home country. Yet, I still have sooo many things to do...I gotta do xmas shopping which I havent started at all... I have to get my baby spayed..I have to buy books for my mom.. I have to change my cell provider...yada yada yada yadaa...... the list goes on and on..

Where is this xmas spirit?????? Where oh where???

Helppppppppppppppppppppppppp... mony is desperadooooooooooo....
bluu huu huu huuuu...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home