mOnY's Cozy Space

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Saturday

Woooo...lots of things going on last Friday and Saturday..first.. at Friday night, I played keyboard for the church. Hmm.. do you know how long it has been since I touched a keyboard?? Very long.. I think it's almost 2 years...DANG...
Before the service, we had practice for about 1.5 hours for 5 songs ...at first, I felt very weird to read the chords from music sheet.. Hmmmm... But, in the end.. everybody said that it was great..well..that's good considering we only practice once for 1.5 hours.
You know.. It felt very weird too...in a good weird.. in fact.. i think i had a dejavu..
I used to play in a music team for my last church...those were a good time.. i miss those people..they are all gone now....all I got is a memory...
hmphhhhhhhhh

well...I thank God that He gave me this opportunity to play again...if Carls had'nt asked me, I would have not played keyboard ever... :P
But.. I had to miss IWeek too...my friends had a band performance right at the same time as I played for the church, thus I couldnt go there and watch them perform.
That's ok though.. I think I did the right thing eventhough it's kinna sad too to not watch them perform since I think that was the last time they can play together...

As far for my Satuday.. I had a presentation in the morning for Finance class..then I had to write a paper and slides for Monday's presentation. Wellllll....so much for a fun weekend..
Next week will be my final week, that's why everything will be so hectic..
I dread this coming Saturday's class...final... :(

bluuuu huuu huuu huu huu huuuuuuuuuuuu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home