mOnY's Cozy Space

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Home sweet Home

Hello... Whats new? Im currently at my hometown, Jakarta, Indo for xmas holiday. Gosh..like last year, the first time I touched the ground at Cengkareng Airport, I got a "surprise".
Guess what.. I lost one of my luggages. Yupeeee...It's been 1.5 days and still nothing. I called the office and they told me that my luggage was lost at LA airport and hopefully they will get it to the next flight, which will be arriving tomorrow at 1.30pm. Lets all cross our fingers and hope for the best.

The journey from Ames went like this:
Ames-DSM (45 mins)
DSM-Dallas (2 hr)
Dallas-LA (3hr) + 45 mins transit time
LA-Hongkong (14hr)+4 hr transit time
Hongkong-Jakarta (4 hr).
SUBTOTAL = 27.5 hours!!!! (If I do my math correctly)

Oh wait... plus additional 1 hour to wait for luggages, reported lost luggage to lost and found, went through security screening.
So, a total of 28.5 hours is the total journey from Ames to Jakarta.
How sweet!! I felt like my butt was flat from sitting down all those time and my feet was swolen because of the high pressure from the plane.

Furthermore, my stress increased when I found out that I lost my luggage, it was like, my fear finally came true. Dang it! But, luckily, I got my favorite noodle for lunch "Bakmi Anyan" to ease my pain..yum yummm...
Oh well.... that's a glimpse of Indo. hahahaha..

Today is my second day at Jkt.. I still feel like staying at home and sleep a lot. But when I tried to sleep, my mind wondered everywhere. Although my eyes were shutting down, but 70% of my brain was still awake. Do we call this, "Jet Lag", everyone?

Despite the bad side of my journey, I met a very good woman during my flight from LA to Hongkong. She really resembles my late grandma. She is a very kind lady. We talked for the last 2 hours of our flight and I found out that she has a great faith in God. It surprised me because beside my mom, no body every gave me a preach, hahahaha...She shared her life story how God saved her and blessed her. She is now enjoying her retirement (she is 66 yrs old), and she is flying with her husband to Philipine. At the end, we switched our contact information and she kept saying "God bless you, you are like my daughter.. I know you will have a bright future, God bless you!".. Wowwww... Thank God, I met her.. I feel like she could be my friend for a long time, which reminds me that I need to email her now. hihihihi...

Anyway...thats my story for today.. It's 8 pm, I feel like sleeping already, but I and my cousin made a schedule to talk on the phone at 8! hahaha... sooo.. I guess, I will be waiting her call then.
Adios Amigos..

I miss my beddddd !!!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you don't miss chloe???!! fine! I will keep chloe... we decided will keep chloe for the rest of our life... no Chloe for u!! :P hahahahhahah seems like she worn morgan out, so morgan is less hyper now... which is very good!!!h

     

Post a Comment

<< Home