mOnY's Cozy Space

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Oh No

Tick tock tick tock.. It's 17th already!!!! That means, I only have around 2 weeks here.. :( so sad... ohh such a mixed feeling! On the other side, I am happy to go back home to Ames, but I am sad as well because I have to leave my family here :(
I really want to bring my parents to US one day so they can stay close to us here. So, please God, help us.. AMEN!

Anyhow..today I just got an email from my beloved friend, Dx3, telling me that Chloe was missing. For those of you who dont know yet, Chloe is my puppy, she is a hyperactive Jack Russell!! hahaha....Very cute and very energetic.... I was a lil bit shocked when I heard that she was missing, but thank GOD, she was found by someone and placed at the shelter. I feel sorry for Dx3 too because I am sure she must be shocked and panicked...huhuhuhuhu...
It's ok, Des.. I know you are taking good care of my baby!! Thanks for bringing her home!

On the other note.. what Ramona has been doing for the last 3 days?? Oh nothing really.. I went to work at my dad's office, then went to the mall with my dad on Saturday, stayed at home the whole day on Friday (because of the food poisoning, remember?), then went to church on Sunday. Basically, every evening (almost), either I got a call from my friends here or I gave a call to my old friends.. so I always talk on the phone for hours "almost" every evening...very tiring actually, but very enjoyable at the same time because I realize that my best friends don't change a bit (in terms of personality).. they are still funny!! hahaha..Do you know that you can do something to prove if someone is your "best" friend or not. Well, at least I figure this out and it works for me. If you are separated thousands of miles and never talk to them again for years, and when you meet or talk to them again after all those missed years and you are still "connected", that means they are still your best friends! HAUAHUAHAU...
I have friends from junior high, and when I talked to them on the phone 2 years ago, I dont even know what they were talking about, it seems like they were someone else, and not friends that I used to know..hauhaua It felt very weird.. have you every felt that before? You feel that you dont even know this person anymore... thats what I feel. Oh well....friends do come and go, but only "special" friends stick with us no matter what.

Anyhow, The only thing that is changed with my best friends: they are getting ready to get married next year...Now.. I know 4 of my best friends are going to get married in the year of 2007!!! ahuahuahaa....
DANG!!! I feel left behind!!! :P
Kidding! I dont really want to get married now anyhow.. WHY? because I still want to get a steady job, get my life together, fulfill my dream and plus I am not ready for that big commitment yet.. :P Hopefully in the next 2-3 years, I will be ready to step on the aisle.. :D

That's it for today! Im happy to know that my Chloe is still a TARZAN, since she wins the TUG-OF-WAR (versus Morgan), ahuahuahuaha

~mony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home