mOnY's Cozy Space

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Xmas from Chloe Sidharta


Hohohoooo... Merry X'mas!!!!255h December, such a special day...yet I don't really feel Xmas spirit here in Indo. It is still Xmas Eve now...I went to JPCC church with my family this morning.. Gosh..it was super crowded.. We then had to sit outside the auditorium due to the limited capacity. Dang!!! It was super hot...I kept sweating during the service, thus, I did not really enjoy it. Hmphh.. However, I think I like this particular church. It has a cool band (if you know and like GMB christian band, you will like this church since they all go to this church). Many youngsters go here, I even met my old friends. When I met two of them, I only remember one of their names. hauahuhauha.... Despite that, I pretended to still remember their names and chit chat for a bit. :P
Anyhow.. I just want to say Merry Xmas for everyone. This picture is taken by me, and Chloe is wearing real Elf costume..and Dx3 is the one who made the graphic stuffs.. heuehhue
Have a merry and blessed x'mas!!!!! syallommmmmmmmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home