mOnY's Cozy Space

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Untitled

Ola..
About two days ago I finally went again to that market where I had food poisoning last week. Thank God, this time I completed my journey with flying colors. I managed to take away 2 purses, 4 blouses, 2 pair of sandals. It was pretty tiring actually. I think we spent about 5 hours in the market, walking around and trying to find great deals with my limited bargaining skill. LOL. But when I showed off all of the stuffs to my mom, she said everythig looked great. The most important thing is, they dont look cheap. HAHAHA. I actually bought 1 purse for my mom, but she said I can have it since she's already had million of purses. So yay!!

Anyhow.. today I spent most of my afternoon at salon! DANG! 3 hours just sitting around, waiting for my hair to be colored. It was very very boring. Luckily, they had the TV turned on so I can watch Indonesian sinetron (telenovela). I dont know why, but almost every Indo telenovela shows some rich gal/boy fall in with poor gal/boy and the parents dont allow them to be together. Yada yada yada... BORING!

Hmmphh.. that's it... xmas is coming soon.. here in Indo, I dont really see Xmas decoration unless we are at malls. Thus, I dont really feel xmas spirit.. :(
Well well.. I gotta go now...

Adios
~mony

1 Comments:

  • At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Foto dongggg we wanna see picture!!! what's your hair looks like now??!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home