mOnY's Cozy Space

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Happy Graduation

I forgot to say here...Happy Graduation to my friend, Utie.. Bravooo... Hmm.. Im sorry I could not be at your graduation, but I hope you had a great celebration.
Well... next May, it will be my time to celebrate my graduation. It should be very interesting.. ehehhee
Who knows, I might laugh in joy or in tears.. hihihih

Last night I met my very dearest friend after such a long time! Woohooo... I had dinner with her at Sushi Tei.. Yum..but I didnt dare to take sushis that had raw fish on it. (I still have trauma due to food poisoning). I only took the ones with cooked fish.. ehehhehe.. the highlight is Davina treated me!! LOL... well.. thanks to her!! :)
After that, we bought gift for our pregnant friend..hihih...and we went to her place at Park Royale Apt. hmmm it was quite nice apartment. I actually like it.
We talked for an hour maybe, then we had to go home. :P

Ahhhhhh, how I will miss my beloved friends here ... :( very sad!!!! but life goes on. I guess...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    makaciihhhh monyyyyyy :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home