mOnY's Cozy Space

Sunday, December 24, 2006

January

The month of January is a very special month? Why??
Because it is the first month that we will enter into a whole new beginning, a new year!!
It is the month which I have to experience adjusting to new classes, new professors, new tasks, yada yada yada..
It is the month that I have to fly back to US after a long fun vacation back at Indo
However, this January 2007 is more special than previous Januarys, because -sen- got a new job at a prestige company!! Huhuhuhu.. He is very happy to get that dream job...I, on the other hand, feel half happy, half sad....happy because he can do something that he loves and has dreamt for, sad because it means we have to be away from each other huhuhu...
I had a couple of LD relationships which in the end, it all turned out the same.. we broke up.. After that, I grew skeptical of LD relationship...
However, I suppose I can give another try to LDR, I really hope that this time will work out,
I mean, come on..both of us is much older now, means we have to be wiser, we cannot depend on only feelings.. I believe, LOVE alone is not enough to hold a great marriage or any relationship. It has to be supported by something more powerful...I believe that will be God's love. Thus, I believe in Romans 8:28
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him,[a] who[b] have been called according to his purpose."
AMEN!


Hmm, if -sen- says that CO is a great place to live, I probably will consider to find jobs over there.. but let's ee
Lets just cross our fingers and hope for the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home