mOnY's Cozy Space

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Thoughts of the day




Hmm.. It seems like everyone around me either getting married or getting pregnant... Am I entering a phase here? Why is everyone doing that while I am still in school?? Tsk tsk tsk...Now I know that 2 of my best friends are getting married this year, 3 of my cousins are getting married as well, and 2 of my best friends are pregnant. Holly Molly!


Dont get me wrong, I dont have a desire to do both right now.. I guess I am still scared to think about marriage, let alone PREGNANT!!


I cannot imagine what I would do if I am pregnant. I might call my mom and ask her to come here, hihihihiih....


Seems like, pregnancy is a very big thing and a life-changing event!!! First, you have to deal with your body acting strange since you will be carrying a human being in your tummy. Both of my friends have weird sickness (not really weird, it's just it's very seldom happening to them before they get pregnant): toothaches, backpain, constant flu, bla bla bla bla.


Whoaaaaaaa.. If I were them, I would scream : " I want my mommyyyyyyyyyyyy" hihihihihi




Gosh.. I hate to be a grown-up. Now that I am almost quarter of a decade, I will have to think about these stuffs: marriage and babies.. uh oh..


Well, before I concentrate on those 2 big subjects, I will need to find a job first, hihihihi


sooo now I have so many things to do after May on my list, :(

1 Comments:

  • At 6:18 AM, Blogger Destri Andorf said…

    MUA HA HA HA HA :) hehehe once you get married and pregnant.. I will point and laugh at you! ha ha ha :P j/k I will support you with all I can do to help... :) heheheheheh

     

Post a Comment

<< Home