mOnY's Cozy Space

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Mmmmm Im loving my new Cell and On-Chang doll

Well... I am particulary happy with my new toys: cell and doll.. I bought MotoKRZR from Amazon because I switched to Verizon. Let me tell you, now I am able to shut down my residential phone because I dont need it anymore. I have great signal from my cell at my house!! woo hoo... it will save me around $35 per month now since I dont have to pay for house phone that I rarely use. My phone is very shinny and thin and sleek!


I also love the doll that my big bro bought for me from JAPAN. We call it "On-Chang"..We created the name, hohoho...I think the original name for the doll is Siropan, but Im not quite sure.

"On" comes from "blo-on" in Indonesian (means , and "Chang" is a Japanese word, that I dont really know what it means. I only know that we always call little kid's name in Japan and add the word "Chang" in the end.. ahuahauha... For my loyal blog readers, you should probably know that I have the smaller version of On-Chang that I bought last year when I went to Japan (it's the one at first stack).


Now, my brother bought me the Medium size: the second doll in the picture!! Me love it!


It is sooo softttttt and cuddly!!! I can use it for body pillow.. hahahaha


Arigato Godaimaz, Oni-chang...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home