mOnY's Cozy Space

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Life after Big Break..

It's been almost a week since I got back in Ames.. can you believe that? For some reason, I have to adjust things here again. For example, I have to get used to being alone in my apartment. Back at home in Indo, my house can be considered as loud, in a good way though...there's always two of our maids talking and cooking and cleaning, my mom wanders around the house trying to check if there is anything she can fix or clean, or in the morning, my dad will come to our room and try to wake us up by kissing us with his itchy moustache.. hihihhi..
Now, when I go back to my apartment, I feel sooo empty!!! Luckily, I have Chloe that always welcome me with her naughtyness and cuteness. Plus, -s- is still here to accompany me until the end of January... blu hu hu hu

Hmph... my class has not started yet until this Saturday. I am not really looking forward to these classes, hahaha because I am still in vacation mode. *Sigh*.. I cannot believe that December is gone..all I have now is a full year, another 11 months to Xmas ... how sad..
I actually like December, because I feel thats the time when people share happiness and peace and kindness (the magic of Christmas).
Anyhow, I will be driving to Des Moines back and forth every Tuesday and Thursday since I have class there, Bummer!!! I am really not looking forward to that.

This semester might serve as an interesting chapter in my life as I will be hunting jobs like mad and thinking about my future (should I move, if so, where to, bla bla bla)...
MMMMM.... let's pray so that God will be with me all the way through.. AMEN

Meanwhile, here is a song that I like recently.. It's called "Beautiful Memory"..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home