mOnY's Cozy Space

Friday, January 12, 2007

Old Chicago anyone?

I got this Gift Card from my boss.. Old Chicago Gift Card. How nice of him!! I am touched!! I dont think I've ever gotten a gift from my bosses before. Well, I got a "bonus" before, but not a "gift". Anyhow, so I am thinking of having a nice dinner at Old Chicago. I dont know what to pick though. I probably will try calzone. Mmmm....

For some reason, these days, I am craving for more veggies and fruits. For instance, I just bought 2 bags of baby spinach because I soo wanted to make a sandwich and a salad using the spinach. Plus, now I am craving for apples! What's wrong with me? Usually, I prefer meat than veggies. Hohoho.. I think someone back home has been praying for me so that I eat more veggies and fruits!! (Right, mom???) :P

So I made a sandwich consisting of turkey, spinach, egg, cheese and ranch dressing. Hmm, doesn't sound too healthy, does it? But I put lots spinach for the sandwich!!! :P
Now, I wanna try to make a salad with sunflower seed. Long time ago, my friend made me one of these salads using sunflower seed, and it really tasted yummy. I actually thought sunflower seed will taste weird, but it kinna tastes sweet, which is good.

Yesterday, -s- made Rawon soup.. mmmmmm I cant explain it in English, so anybody who knows how to describe this in English, please do so. But anyway, it was deliciousssssssss... we made a big pot! Well, no worries, my bro and -s-'s roommies finished most of it soo we didnt really get too much of leftover. :P

Well, we might want to go watch a movie tonight.. Which one should we watch? The Prestige, Borat or Deja Vu??? Oh btw, I just got an email from my mom. She said she is going to see a movie with my dad after probably 20 years!!! Well, my mom doesnt like to watch, only my dad likes to watch. Soo, this is a good thing!! Yay for my folks, hahahaha

Have a great weekend guys! Sorry for those of you who dont have a day off for Martin Luther King day....hehehe for us who are still in school, yeah, we still have our benefit :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home