mOnY's Cozy Space

Friday, January 19, 2007

Today's mission: OHIO

Last night after I got back from my class, -s- told me the news: we are going to OHIO tomorrow! Whoaaa....so sudden! I emailed my professor right away telling him that I m not going to be able to come to Saturday class. Hopefully, I won't get grilled..

Anyhow, so 4 of us will have a quick road trip to OH today at noon. I cannot say what we're gonna do now since it's still a top secret. I only told few people about this... hihihih, so sssttttttt (keep it down)..... I will let you know tomorrow how it goes.
It's about 10-hour drive from Ames to Ohio..soo it'd be an interesting ride since we'll be riding in Mini Cooper..

I have never been to OH, but I suppose people always mix-up Iowa with Ohio..I guess maybe the pronounciation is similar. Plus, not many people have heard of Iowa.
Mmmm...I think the last time I have been in a road trip was 2 years ago when we went to Colorado. So I really hope my butt will cooperate with me this time as it's going to be a long long ride. -_-''

Oh one more thing, Chloe is going to meet her playmate today! yay!! I bet Morgan will be soo happy to see Chloe, hihihih Thanks -dx3- for taking care of my baby this weekend! Upahmu besar di Surga, aminnn...Remember to take pics please.. :P

Anyway, have a great weekend and stay warm!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger Destri Andorf said…

    waks... sorry bo... forgot to take pictures... i should have took some when she was covered with mud!! :P hauahuahuahau she's a digger alright! :) hehehehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home