mOnY's Cozy Space

Monday, January 15, 2007

3-day-Weekend

Weekend.. what did I do for weekend... Satuday, I had class in the morning. I am glad that I have Dr.Barone for that class. He is quite fun, so 3.5-hour-class is not boring. Plus, I've already taken a similar course with him, so this class should not be that hard.
I think we spent our whole Saturday by resting, cooking and watching DVD. I bought this DVD from Indo, it's a Japanese movie actually. It's called "1 Litre of Tears"
A super sad story..but it is a true story and that what makes the movie more sad, knowing that there is an actual person experiencing this. The girl in the story has this disease...Spinocerebellar Degeneration, made her paralyzed gradually until she cant walk, cant talk, cant move, cant even swallow food..in the end, cant breathe on her own....it's really sad. I recommend u to watch it.

Anyhow, It snowed like mad too! Super cold...brrrr... Our friends went sliding and we just stopped by to watch them sliding. I cannot believe that lots of people sliding too on that night. I didnt slide because I didnt have my right gear on, hohoho (yeah, thats my excuse). So I ended up just taking pictures.. :P

We also had our dinner at Old Chicago (finally!). And, guess what?! the check came right about at $24.90!! We ordered a pizza, a calzone, and one cookie milk shake. With $25 gift card I had, we spent our nice dinner FREE.. hihihihi. yum yum..

Ok, thats it for my simple weekend :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home