mOnY's Cozy Space

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

So sleepyyy..

Oh gosh, today I woke up at 11am and I woke up just because I heard my phone ringing!! I was supposed to take a shower at 11 and get ready to go to work at 12. hmmm... It's all because I slept quite late last night.. We went home from surprise birthday party after 1 am so I probably slept at 1.30am. hohoho...
And now, I am still sleepy.. -_-'

Today will be my first off-campus class. I am actually quite nervous about this class. In addition to we have to drive up to DSM every Tuesday and Thursday, I dont really like the professor for this class. He is meannn!! (at least many people think so too). If I had a choice, I would not want to take this class.. Hmph!! Many of my friends avoid taking this class because they know that this class would be hard. I am now left alone in a jungle with the "lion" roaring at me.. Brrrr.. I can feel a goosebump... I gotta leave right at 4.45 pm so that we can arrive right before class starts. Arghhh... soo not looking forward to this!But, luckily, I get a ride from 2 of my friends so we can split the gas money. That's a relief!

Mmm.. I dont know why, for some reason, I am feeling quite lonely here. This might be my PMS talking. But, after I got back from Indo, I am feeling a bit "different". I have always thought that I want to live here for a long time, but now, somehow.. I dont feel like that anymore. Part of me want to go home...but part of me want to stay here to work so that I can save enough money to maybe start my own business someday. hmmmm.... so confusing...
Oh well...I guess we gotta do what we gotta do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home