mOnY's Cozy Space

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Tough Mission, but yet accomplished!!!

Ok..so last Friday we went to Columbus, Ohio. We drove for about 10 hours in Mini Cooper. Oh gosh, it was really a struggle to sit around 10 hr in that small-but-yet-fancy-car. My butt and my feet hurts! Especially, boys' feet are so much longer than mine so I had to sacrifice my space for their feet. hohhoho, but we had fun...Tired, but fun!
Ohio...hmmm..such a big city!!! We went to Ohio State University, they had a really2 big building for their sport center. HUGE!!! Oh gosh, I really like their swimming pool, they had a hot tub too! I think the building has 3 levels/stories ( if I remember it correctly).
Anyhow, we went to OH to get a Mini Cooper for -s-. Let me tell you, I really hate bargaining with car salesperson. It's just, we have to stick with our price and see who is breaking down first. Oh gosh, it is really similar with bargaining in Mangga Dua, Jakarta! First, we pretended that we did not really want the car. We said our price and the dealer said his price. Of course, the dealer will want a higher price than ours. Then, we pretended that we had other options, so we left the dealership hoping that the salesperson will call us. I've never thought that it would work!! But, it did!!! Hmphhh!! Soo to make the story short, the salesperson called -s-, said that he can lower the price $50 more, hahahaha... only $50,huh? Then, -s- said that he would think about it. Thenn, finally after some more bargaining, we were able to settle at our original price, which is lower than the dealer's price. :D praise GOD!

When we drove back, it took us about 14 hours instead of 10 hr since it snowed and the road was really slippery. To make the matter interesting, we got pulled over by the police. HAHAHAHA....NICE! We drove at 75 in 70 area, but the police claimed that we drove 80! Hmph, but in the end, we did not get any ticket whatsoever. Did not get a warning either! He just gave us back the driver license and the registration and said that we could only drive at 70.
Should I say it's a miracle? If he wanted, he could give tickets for both cars but, he just let us go.. huhuhuhu.. Thank God..

So here I am, very hungry...waiting for the boyz finished pampering their cars.. Hmph!!! I AM HUNGRY!!! :(
But I am GLAD to be HOME! I thought it was a never-ending-journey! anyhow.. nite nite...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home