mOnY's Cozy Space

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Untitled

Yesterday I spent my day working until 5pm then went back home to let Chloe out. After that, we went to Walmie to get a TV antenna. BTW, did you know that we are no longer getting FOX channel through MEDIACOM. FOX and MEDIACOM had an argument over an increased price for FOX, bla bla..Mediacom doesn't want to put FOX in their channels because they dont want to carry higher cost which transferable to higher price for us. For me personally, I dont really care... but I also dont want to pay an extra fee just to get one channel.. Geez! I only care that FOX has lots of TV shows that we love, such as 24, Prison Break, Heroes, bla blabla. So we decided to get an antenna to catch FOX transmission for free :P.
I do understand Mediacom's business strategy, but I do also understand Fox's strategy. Well, no one to blame really, since of course both of them want to earn more money and cut cost. Anyhow, I heard that Mediacom will give its customers a free antenna so that we can watch FOX without having to pay extra money.
Anyhow, as usual, I spend my Monday evening working at my Prof's house. But before then, I made a sandwich for dinner. Plus, I decided to fried all of Fish Crackers that we bought from Oriental Grocery Store. Gosh, I hate frying!!! Made the whole house and myself smelly!

Hmm, next week is a Business Career Fair... I hate this time of year.. Oh Goddddd....sometimes I do feel so helpless, I dont know where should I go.. I can only pray that someone will actually want to hire me.. huhuhu. Additionally, Im having so much dilemma.. Should I move to CO? If I do, I will have to leave my brother and my beloved professor...I will feel very sad.. Plus, I dont really like the coldness in CO. But, -s- is there... HMPH!!!! I dont know...I really dont know..
And I am thinking of going back home, but I really cannot do that.. I feel that I have to work for at least 2 years here, so that I can save some money and be independent..then my ultimate goal, to take care of my parents ....
*sigh*... anyhow..let's be positive..think positive... AMEN..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home