mOnY's Cozy Space

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Another blessing..

Last night, I was checking my email and ready to delete all those junk emails!! But then, I realized that there is one email with interesting subject line : "You are invited to interview with Google!"..
"Yeahhh, right!" I thought....
Then, after 5 seconds screening the email, I realized, hmmm this is a real email..ahhahaha
Oh well, I am flattered that I can get this opportunity to interview with the BIGGEST company ever, but I have to be honest, I am scared! I dont want to get too excited, let's just take this one step at a time, starting with prayer, hehehehe....anyway, thank You, GOD! and thanks for people out there who have the time to mention my name in their daily prayers.. :)

2 Comments:

  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger Destri Andorf said…

    *destri start packing her suitcase* Let's go mony.. let's go!!!

     
  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger Mony said…

    ('-' ) ( '-') (._. ) ( ._.)
    *confused* whele ale we going, mommy? :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home