mOnY's Cozy Space

Monday, January 29, 2007

busy .. busy

This week = extremely busy..I have a midterm, a presentation, homework, SPRINT interview, yada yada yada... I dont like this week, especially I dread this coming Saturday! -s- finally will move to CO. *sigh* I dont like LD. I used to be fine with LD, but as I grew older, I realized how much time and energy are sacrificed to maintain LDR. I dont know.. Im sadddddd :(

Last Saturday, we watched SAW 3. I have never thought I would watch this movie. I've always thought that this is one of those movies that I will never ever want to watch. But, what can I say... the boyz picked out the movie and they forced me to watch! Geezzzzzzzzz.... so scary but the story line is interesting.. hmmm...

Anyhow, that's it for today, I might not be able to write for the rest of the week with my busy schedule, but we'll see.
Please pray for my interview and my farewell. Hopefully, I can suck this up and be stronger. amen.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:22 AM, Blogger Destri Andorf said…

    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :( "Tuhan Yesus, berkati mony yg mau interview sama Sprint, Tuhan berikan hikmat dan kebijaksanaan buat mony supaya mony bisa menjawab semua pertanyaan2 yg diajukan. Also berikan mony kekuatan juga karena someone yg mony sayangi akan pindah ke CO. AMIN!"

    :)

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger Mony said…

    awww, thats soo sweet!!! *terharu mode* thank you buat doanya, thank you buat ayamnya, hihihi thank you buat praktekin doanya juga tiap ari, hihihi...smooch!! u r da best! GBUs!!! AMEN!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home