mOnY's Cozy Space

Friday, February 02, 2007

This Is the Day

Today is Friday. For most people, Friday means happiness, the beginning of fun, crazy time until Sunday. For me, this Friday means, bye bye.. :(
Sadddddddddddddddddddddd.....I want my browniessss!!!!

I've given this a lot of thought, my life will be somewhat changed. I mean, I have to do everything alone now..go to lunch, go to shcool, pick a movie, do laundry bla bla bla...It's amazing how one person can really affect your life.. I am going to miss lalat tse2...blu hu huhu..nobody is going to pick me up from class and work anymore, blu hu hu huuuuuuuuuu.. nobody is going to cook for me blu hu hu hu huuuuuuu
*wipe my nose*....

anyway.. yesterday I had interview with Sprint... it went well, it lasted about 1 hour...but I dont know if I like the job.. hmphh.. I dont really want to move to Kansas either..
gosh, why is it so hard to look for a job???????????
Hire me please...

Ok.. I m not in the mood to write much, I am stressed out with my project for tomorrow. It is really sad that I cannot say good bye tomorrow to lalat tse, as I have to come to campus early in the morning when he leaves... maybe it's better this way.. hihihihihi

Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

4 Comments:

  • At 11:18 AM, Blogger Destri Andorf said…

    *still in ngambek mode* Fine you can still have some brownies, because I'm a good friend! :P *walk away in sadis mode* hauhauahuahauhauahau *jitak jitak mony*

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger Mony said…

    Ouchhh...it hurtssss... dont be mad,ibundaaa...saya tidak tauuu, huhuhu...pokokee ntar lo gua culik yaaa...hehehe asik asik..suruh si cars wrestling lamaan ajaaa... :P
    dadaaaaaaaaa

     
  • At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Moni...
    Jng menyerah... Kmu pasti bisa.

    ^_^ wIeKe

     
  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger Mony said…

    awww.. makasih wiekeee...*terharu*..
    mohon doa restunya untuk berjuang hihihi.. :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home