mOnY's Cozy Space

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Not So Busy Week

This week I am adjusting to my single life hahahaha...my twin is out of town, so I am totally alone in the house.. Well, of course I have Chloe, but I wish she can speak. LOL
It's not as bad as I thought, I actually enjoy it..
Anyway, the highlight of this week is my interview with Google on Friday at noon. Geez, I am so nervous.. I have printed out bunch of information about Google so I can learn it. I cant believe how thick it is! I have also tried my bluetooth so that I can use it for the interview.
Watch An Inside Look at Google .

Jakarta is supposed to be better now? I dont know... all I know is it keeps raining down there.. So sad..

Ohh I have an update about my friend..He finally decided to enroll at ISU again! Yayyy.. he will not go back home and he will finish his master degree! yay...Praise God. Hopefully he will not feel so hopeless and helpless anymore. From this experience, I realize how important it is to have a friend who wont give up no matter what, because if we dont help our friend, who else will help him/her? Anyway, I am just thankful that all this happened at the right time, thank God, he has a second chance. huhhihihih.

-The End-

4 Comments:

  • At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good to hear that he's going back to school.

    Good luck on the interview..take it easy.

    say hi to Chloe :)

     
  • At 8:35 PM, Blogger Mony said…

    Chloe says Hi too..She asked " where is my treat??" hihihih
    Doain ya lalat tse..makasihh :P
    Trus bagi sendal Crocs ya, hihihi
    taaaaaaaaa....

     
  • At 6:40 AM, Blogger Destri Andorf said…

    ughhh kog destri keduluan!!! :( ughhhhh... I want to work for google!!! I really do!!! :( Let's move there! :)

     
  • At 2:55 PM, Blogger Mony said…

    lets Goooooooooo!!!
    lets become Googlerssss, muuuahauhauhaua....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home