mOnY's Cozy Space

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Moment of Crisis..

-s- left to Colorado yesterday. It was really hard to say good bye...sad because part of me says that I might not be able to see him again..maybe I am being too paranoid..I did not have much time to say good bye either because I had a presentation to do yesterday as well.
After I got back from class, I stopped by at his house to get some of my belongings, like food, jackets, bla bla...then I was stucked, it was really sad to see the room that's used to be filled with things then, now empty..
*sigh*...Anyway, I am dogsitting my friend's dog too while he's gone. Boy, that dog, Golden Retriever, is really crazy. He is big, huge, and heavy!! He likes to jump around and attack me! Oh dear.. I am kinna scared! He growls a lot if I did not let him play or sniff me. But anyway, all I have to do is take care of him today and that's it.

I am very worried about my parents. By this time, my city is under water really bad.. Even my parents now have to sleep upstairs in the TV room because our home is filled with water. Oh gosh.. And the streets are even worse. The water is so high, there is no way people can get out of their house. To make the matter worse, the rain won't stop!! DANG! That's why, Please pray for Jakarta so that the rain may stop and the water may subside.. Many people have lost their house because of this.. It's really terrible.
Thus, please help us to pray for my parents and for everyone in Jakarta so that they can fight through this and survive..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home