mOnY's Cozy Space

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Can we survive it out there? Can we make it somehow?

This Spring is my last semester at ISU..how time really flies! I am right now feeling a bit anxious, a bit excited, a bit relief, a bit scared... I am graduating on May 4th!!!
Woww...
Anyway, this song really reflects my stream of thoughts right now.. Can I survive it out there, Can I make it somehow?
Last night I was talking with my dad.. I said, when I got married one day, I and my twin would buy a house next to each other's, hauhauaha.. or maybe not next to each other since that would be too perfect...at least, it should be in the same neighborhood! Yess, it might sound crazy to you...but that's what we feel.. We grew up together and maybe we are still not used to live far from each other which probably is going to happen soon enough.....soo, when he is ready to move out from IA, we will be hunting down 2 houses that have the shortest distance.. ahuahuahaha..
Tralala trililili....
Anyway, this is the video by Vitamin C... enjoy!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home