mOnY's Cozy Space

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Trapped between 2 Voices

Today, somehow I feel like a mean person.. ahuhauhaa I felt soo easily annoyed by lil' things.. and my mood fluctuated up and down really bad hohoho.. this means, I am most probably in PMS mode..meaning "Evil Mony Mode" is ON!!!! Soo dont mess with mee!!! I bite!!!
I tried to switch Evil Mode off by having a good chocolate ice cream..yummmmmm... it sure did soothe my fiery emotion , but only a little!! I need more Chocolate!!!!!!!!!

I woke up this morning with a stuffy nose again!! Goshh.. this is like a never ending cold...I took a shower and then off we went to church.. I could not concentrate at all at church coz my head was spinning and I kept sneezing... geezz...Then, I am sorry to say this, but I played Tetris game the entire time on my cellphone instead of listened to the sermon, huhuhuhu..
Yesterday (Saturday), we went to Chinese New Year Party held by the Taiwanese Student Association.. it was not too bad, but I wish it was not that crowded.. I really lost my appetite and I could not enjoy my dinner :( That's too bad too because the food actually came from one of my favorite restaurants here in town.. DANG... but oh well...in the end, we went to Perkins to have a real dinner, hahahahaha...:P

Anyhow, I am so tired, and I cant believe weekend is over!! I will be busy this week which really sux! Seee! I am complaining all the timeee.. I am sorryy but I cant help it.. blame my hormone!
Enough complaining for today, let's have a good night sleep and wake up tomorrow with Cheerful Mode ON! hohohoho

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home