mOnY's Cozy Space

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

One Step Closer

Today I woke up feeling a bit blue....lonelyyyyyy...my twin is in Orlando for a week..so my house is really empty.. *sigh*

Yesterday I felt really sick.. for some reason I felt really weak, nauseous and really exhausted.. I could not do anything other than staring blank at my computer in my office. I kept going back and forth to the restroom trying to puke, but it wasn't happening.. geezz... Additionally, I burped constantly for 15 minutes! That was the first time I burped for probably 50 times! It was not fun at all!

Anyhow, on another note... I just got email from Google yesterday! Hip hip horray.. I got a second interview with Google, so I gotta fly out to Mountain View, CA this coming March. Hmm... I am very nervous actually but excited at the same time. Who would ever thought, I will step my feet to Google, Inc, "the best place to work"!!! It'd be very interesting experience!!!
hihihi Thank God for this opportunity, let;s just wish for the best! amennnn...

That's it for today, I m still having headache so I gotta sleep now..
Cheerios....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home