mOnY's Cozy Space

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

It's been a while

Yeah.. it's been a while since I wrote.. I have been busy with life.. work and school and job hunting.. This past weekend has been terrible.. We had a winter storm: hail, freezing rain, and snow.. so I stayed at home the entire weekend... Luckily, I got SIMS 2 so I played like crazy!! O mi gosh, I gotta tell you, that game is really addictive.. Playing for 3 hours felt like nothing.. DANG! This is really dangerous.. I should not play that game during weekdays, otherwise I might forget everything ..

Anyhow, just a quick update, I have a second interview with Google in 2 weeks.. very exciting, but yet very nerve-wracking.. I am nervous..really nervous..
This morning, I got a call from Sprint/Nextel HR, he asked me whether I have heard back from them (after they promised that they would get back to us in next 10 days, and it's been 3 weeks!). So, I said no.. he said "good..good.. We are sorry that it's been delayed and we dont want you to feel that we overlook you. We will make a decision very soon, probably in a week."
Hmm.. "ok, thanks for letting me know", I said..

Then, 5 hours later, I got an email from different person, but still Sprint HR, saying:

"The Sprint Nextel Team enjoyed meeting you during your on campus interviews. Although you have attributes that we look for in a candidate, at this time your education and experience level are not a fit for the current job opportunities. However, we would like to keep in touch with you regarding future opportunities as you continue to grow personally and professionally.
Thank you again for considering Sprint Nextel as an employer of choice."


Here you go, another rejection... yada yada yada..
I am getting tired of this job hunting.. I think my stress level is soo high that I got this weirdest dream 2 nights ago. I dreamed that I was watching one of my friends doing interview with 2 interviewers.. then they asked him a super technical question that he apparently had trouble answering it. But, he tried! Then, those 2 guys were just snickering and laughing at him.. I was so shocked when I saw that.
Anyhow, then it was my turn.. They asked me a super technical Q too.. and I tried my best to answer it, but yet, they were laughing and really looked down at me! Then, for some reason, I got this nerve to stand and I was YELLING at those 2 guys!
I said " I really dont appreciate you do this.. this this... We may not know the answer for your questions well but we TRIED the best we could! So, I dont appreciate you looking down at us and treating us like stupid people".
Those 2 guys were shocked!
........

.......

Then, I woke up...feeling like I can take down the world and smack down anyone that stands in my way! I felt like a superhero for a moment there!

hahahahahaha


If it was a real interview in my real life, I wonder, would I do the same thing? ...... LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home