mOnY's Cozy Space

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Why oh Why

Ok..I have a situation again! I got a call from my friend's dad, claiming that he lost contact with her daughter. Uh oh.. he asked help from me to find out what the daughther has been up to.. You know.. it will be easier if I meet her regularly...the problem is, I have not seen her for while, probably in 1 year.. So I was trying to call her cell but apparently it did not go through. Tried email, and even Facebook! Well,, after waiting for the whole day, I decided to come to her house.. but I asked one of my friends to go with me since I was kinna scared to go alone. At that point, my mind was going through millions of scenarios.. "What if.. what iff "...
Anyway, we visited her house right after I was done working... then we knocked the door and here she was.. looked fine! Gosh..I worried over nothing, apparently.

Anyway, I should not say her problems here since I'd like to respect her privacy. The thing is, now the parents call me most of the time. I really dont mind to help her, but I hate getting involved in someone else's family business. You know..her mom says this thing to me and she asked to keep this just between me and her, dont tell her dad... What am I supposed to do? I hate to be put in this position.. I really dont like to lie for anyone..But anyway, I am starting to get worked up over this subconsciously..I hope I dont have to deal this when I will be flying to California for my interview. I really dont want to be bothered with anything else on that day.
Now, I am continually waiting for her reply to my message so that I can update her mom... hopefully she gets back to me before her mom calls me again.

Well.. as for me, I am getting nervous as I am approaching the day of the interview.. huhuhuh... I am crossing my finger and heart.. Please keep me in your prayer, hihihi thanks! :P
That's it for today... Ciaooooooooo

1 Comments:

  • At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i think she better off going back to indonesia - be closer with her family + enjoy the tropical country with a cold Bir Bintang. everyone's happy.

    problem solved!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home