mOnY's Cozy Space

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Horoscope..

I read my horoscope yesterday in class from the Daily. FYI, I usually never read horoscope, but yesterday was an exception because my friend was actually reading it and she asked me what's my zodiac. So, she looked it up for me, and it said :
"A difficult task is nearing its completion. A celebration is on the way!" Woo hoooooo..
I have been always taught to never believe whatever horoscope tells you because it is not the truth! Well, how about if I make yesterday's horoscope into my words of faith? Yeah!!!
I am going to celebrate very soon for my successful journey at Google, ahhahahaha.. AMEN!!

Anyhow, like I said before, words do spread very fast, by now, most of my MBA friends know about my interview and they always ask about this when they meet me. Goshh...enough already!
Hush..hush..let's not get too excited ok? Just keep me in your prayer and I promise, after I complete my journey completely, we will have a party!!! hahihaihihaiha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home