mOnY's Cozy Space

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Busy..busy..

Yesterday I had an interview with HON company. It is the largest operating company under HNI Corporation. Basically what they do is they provide office workplace solution to small and medium size businesses. I was sooo lazy that I did not really spend too much time in preparing for the interview. I was just reading what they do, what's their mission, etc, that's it! I guess, this is the first interview that I did not feel any pressures..ahahaha... maybe because deep down, I know that I dont want the job.. The job is located in Iowa..specifically in Muskatine, IA..it is about 3 hours away from where I live right now..It's a small town, and I think it is smaller than Ames.. Geez.. I really cant picture myself working in that super tiny town...
I am sorry, but I dont want it.. :P

Anyhow, the interview went super short.. The interviewer was the HR Director of HON.. he basically asked me simple stuffs about my Resume. After looking at my resume, he said that I have a lot of MIS experiences that might be better if I go into MIS position rather than the original job that I was interviewing for. So, he said, he would give my resume to MIS department..so I would have more options. Well.. I said "ok"..but honestly, I really want to try different things.. I dont want to do MIS stuff for the rest of my life.. I want to work as an HR!! I want to work for Google!!!! ahhahaah There!! I said it!!! I have fallen in love to Google, so until I hear back from them, I dont think I can get a really good nite sleep. I am always haunted by dreams about the job! hahahaa..
Oh well...I have to wait for another week, and the truth should be revealed... ..SCARY!! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home