mOnY's Cozy Space

Monday, March 19, 2007

So many things to do, so little time.

Well, as I am approaching the end of semester (mid-April), I am bombarded with lots of projects and papers to write. This week, I am going to have one on-campus interview, and lots of meetings that I don't even know how to start. I still have 2 more papers to write for this week and another midterm...and I have to study for my interview...and I have to prepare a survey for the project. Man oh man...but when you have million things going on, you don't even realize that time really goes by super fast. Yesterday, after church we went to have lunch at KFC. I love hanging out after church with friends because it's the day that we can all meet up and chat about anything that we have missed in a week. tee hee hee.. So, one of my friends was a bit surprised to hear that I am graduating this May.. he said, "graduating again?" hohohoho...to think about it, it does feel rather fast. In less than 3 months, I will be finishing my Master's degree. Whoaa...
I still remember those days where I was struggling to learn GMAT (which I really hate to do..blahhh), to write 3 essays as part of the application documents, yada yada yada... I was even more struggling during my first year as MBA student since the class activities and the level of professionalism were very different than undergrad's classes. So, it took lots of adjustments to finally enable me to be smooth sailing... hihihihi.. but thanks to God above, I really am blessed to have such opportunity to experience all this.

Anyway, this past weekend can be considered as one of the most fun weekend ever.. hahaha...We went out to watch movie '300' on Friday night which very rare for me to do since I have Saturday morning class. But, since I did not have any presentation to do for the class, I decided to go out on Friday night. On Saturday, I with the gals went out to DSM. What a fun weekend! hehehehe...hanging out with pregnant ladies really give me quite a knowledge about pregnancy and maybe about married life! hahahahaha...

Last night I was trying to do my tax...oh goshh, how I hate this.. but I guess doing it myself is much better than have to pay $100 for someone to do my tax. I cant believe how expensive those H&R Block charge us to file our tax. Dang!!! Screw that.. I will do it myself...I dont think it will be that difficult since I only have 2 W2 forms and 2 other forms (tuition, scholarship and bank). Hopefully I can get the most return possible.. :P
Well enough already... happy Monday! (yuxxx)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home