mOnY's Cozy Space

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Back To Reality

I am sorry to say that Spring Break is officially over..hix..bye bye my free time..
I gotta start writing papers that will be due this week.. :(
At this moment, I am feeling a bit sad for my good friend who is also my classmate, 'D'. She has a diabetes and I did not know how much she has struggled with this problem until recently. Both of us are pretty stressed out with job hunting process. But, her stress level is escalated with diabetic sickness. She has been feeling sick for quite a while now and I feel rather sad seeing her. I have a minimum knowledge on diabetes but I know that my grandpa has one, so my parents always remind me to not consumer too much sugars. I wish that I can help her out, I know that she is fighting her battle with such a strong and brave heart. She is a strong woman, she never wants to burden anyone that she keeps her problem for herself, and honestly, I hate when she is doing that. I just want to say that you always have my support and we will get through this stressful situation together, as always! hehehee...

On another note, I just got a news that my ex from high school just got fired recently. Well, I feel sorry for him but I also want to say that you should have known better. Life is about making choices and there will be always an easy way out which probably is not the wisest way to choose from. But at least we all can learn from our experience about something....

"We learn wisdom from failure much more than from success. We often discover what will do, by finding out what will not do; and probably he who never made a mistake never made a discovery."~ Samuel Smiles

"I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure: which is: Try to please everybody."~ Herbert B. Swope