mOnY's Cozy Space

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Dreams..

I keep having nightmares about Google job...I guess it might be because I keep thinking about this subconsciously and it's killing me!! Could this mean that I really want this job so bad?? Ugh..
Part of me really wants the job, but the other part feels more nervous and rather hesitate to move to such a big city..but..it will be worthed (I'm sure..).. But people said, nightmares can be a good thing since usually it would be the opposite of the reality..hahaha, AMEN AMEN...

I want to say thank you for all of your supports for me to get through this.. If you were one of my good buddies, you knew that I had been nervous for the past 2 weeks because of the trip..hahaha. so your positive encouragements really helped me out..seriously! Even some people said that they have a good feeling that I would get the job..hohoho.. AMEN.. One of my best friends back home in Jakarta, Indo. Lets call her with initial 'D', she has this gift...she claims that she can see phenomenal things, like ghosts, premonition? ahhaha.. I m not sure..but she is one of a kind... and she told me one time when she called me on the phone (yes, she calls me occasionally just to say hi and see how things are going.....soo sweettt :D ), she got a "voice" from God that previous night that I would get the job for sure.. HAHAHHA... She is soo funny.. Until today, I dont know if she was joking or she was telling the truth, but either way, I took that as a word of faith! AMEN.
Even some of my friends called me and sent me text messages before I went to the interview to just wish me luck..huhuhu How sweetttt...
Soo, my beloved friends and family.. thank you thank youuuuuu....and yes, I still remember my promise to have a celebration if we have a good news!! I just want to say that I did my best there, so let God do the rest, ok... Hip hip horray!
This is the moment of truth because Google hires 100 people each WEEK..they are growing so big that they are building new buildings in Mountain View,CA and they even said that Mountain View might not be big enough to hold all Googlers! So imagine.. if they are hiring 100 people a week, how many candidates they must be having each week?? That's why they had quite number of people for interview on the same day...This is just to show you how fast Google is growing and how money is not an issue for them... If they feel that you have the potentials, they will fly you out there..I asked one of the HR there "how many people are you hiring for now"...and they simply answered " We don't have any exact numbers of people but we really want to hire talented, smart people, soo we are not limited by any numbers.." WHOA..
Tough competition, yes it is.. so if I got this job, it would be really a miracle considering these numbers.. Do you know that Google receive approximately 1000 resumes each DAY? hahaha...
goshh...I can say no more about how Google is taking over the world, so I would encourage all of you to at least try to apply to Google and experience what I had for yourself!

That's it for today, I will post the pics later on today..
Ciaooooooooo

2 Comments:

  • At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    mudah2an lu dapat mon.
    asik juga tinggal di CA, at least kan gak ada snow storm kayak iowa. trus lu bisa ke pantai lagi.
    tapi google ada juga kan di CO?
    ya lu pilih lah, mau jemuran sendirian di pantai CA ato main ski berdua sama si bali di CO? (itu pun kalo si bali bisa main) hahaha

     
  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger Mony said…

    wah bonenggg.tengkiu nenggg..gua denger2 lo katanya uda gaul ya neng? gimana neng, gua belon perna ditraktir ama lo nih..lo utang gua mann!! haihahaa...google ada di CO, betul2..tapi posisi gua adanya di CA, haihaiaha... we'll see lah ya..makanya doain gua ye neng..hihihi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home