mOnY's Cozy Space

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Second fun weekend in Colorado

Hmmm..what did we do on Friday? We went to Northfield Stapleton. It was such a nice area. You know, I think most of the shopping centers here are outdoor. People's lifestyle are really different than Iowa. They are more into outdoor activities like rock climbing, hiking, fishing, biking, skiing, snowboarding, bla bla bla. Someone told me that Colorado is the lowest obesity state in the nation. Yupe...I'm not surprised seeing how many people biking to work and to mountain! So anyway, after a little bit of shopping, me and sen went to have dinner at Texas De Brazil-Brazilian Steakhouse. Oh gosh, if you have never been there, I think you should try to go there. It is a high class fine dining. You got all bunch of steaks and people serve you like you are the royal family or something. For instance, whenever we leave our table, the waiter will come and then fold our napkins neatly and put in on the table. So, if you go to restroom, or if you go to salad bar, no matter how many times, when you come back, you will see a neat folded napkin on your table. One time, I folded my own napkin so the waiter did not have to come back to our table to fold the napkins, but guess what. When I got back, there it was, a neat looking folded napkin! I guess I did not fold it neatly like the waiter did. haha!
Anyway, it was a great dinner, but it came with a high bill. I think we spent around $80 for a dinner! But, it was fun.. hehehe thank you lalat tse2! :P

Saturday-we went hiking with Oki n Lipur. Oh gosh, it was super tiring. I and Sen decided to not continue to the top hill just because I was so tired. So we just took some pictures around and enjoyed the scenery until they got back. After that, we went home and Lipur brought us to this pet store where you can see all cute puppies. Right away, I locked my eyes into this very cute fur ball, bichon-poo!!! OMG, i want one!!!! Seriously, I almost wanted to buy this lil' guy right there! He was soo cute and sooo lazy, haihaihaa...but -s- dragged me out of the store because I think he saw that I almost went crazy and maybe brought the dog home! :(
In the evening, we enjoyed a bbq party with some of other friends. The food was awesome and we also watched DVD 'Van Wilder'. After everyone went back home, we stayed the night at Oki n Lipur's house.

Sunday- went to church n had some ice cream at downtown. Then, me and Sen went to watch IMAX movie 'Everest'. I luv it! Then we had dinner at a Vietnamese restaurant and did some grocery shopping, then we headed home!
Fun fun fun.....
I cant believe it is almost over.. Next Sunday, I will be flying back home.. :(
oh well..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home