mOnY's Cozy Space

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Nervous Breakdown..

Yesterday, I was feeling super blue and super down..a nervous breakdown I would say, I felt sad for no reason and I felt sooo hopeless. Well, maybe job hunting has something to do with it. I knowww... maybe I have not tried hard enough, but the idea of not knowing the future is so frustrating for me. Blahh...I was restless for the entire evening and I just sat on my bed thinking what else I can do. Surely, I can do nothing except keep looking, and it is really depressing!!!
I hate not having anything to do!!!
Huhuhhu...and as embarrassing as this sounds, I started to drop tears last night when I prayed, LOL. Hmmm....hopefully God answers my prayers..I just dont want my hard work pursuing the degree that I have now gone to waste. Anyway, -s- knew that I felt so sad and depressed, he is taking me to see Downtown Aquarium in Denver tonight!! Yayyyyyyyyyyy...thank you lalat tse2! Hopefully seeing fishes swimming around can sweep my cloudy mind awayyyyyyyyyyy....

Today, I made "Kolak Pisang" and "Pisang Goreng"! Hip hip horray...I think my baking and cooking instinct is starting to kick in since I have nothing to do now. LOL.
Too bad, -s- doesnt have any baking wares, so I can only make with whatever provided here. This Friday, we are having a potluck, so I am looking around for a good recipe. Any ideas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home