mOnY's Cozy Space

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Never Give Up..

OK, today the funny thing happened! Someone from some company gave me a call but I could not remember who that is and what job is it. Haha! I was soo embarrassed! Anyway, it's all good now, I did my research and I think I know who that is. Oh gosh..this is the problem of applying to multiple jobs at the same time. I just cant track everything and remember it. But, hopefully this is a sign that there is still a hope for me and I should never give up because some company out there will find me and I will find them. hahahaha.. *crossing my finger*

Anyway, yesterday I went to Downtown Aquarium in Denver. Yay yay....It was soo good..It's been a long time since I have been to any aquarium. I remember that I was always scared to go to bathroom alone everytime I saw sharks!! As a little kid, I always had an active imagination that some sharks will be in the bathtub and will come out from the water and bite me! hahaha...But yesterday, I saw lotsa sharks! A big one too!...it was really scary..dangggg....
You know, until today, I guess I still have that imagination kicks around, so yesterday when I was in the tunnel, I was asking myself, what would I do if the tunnel cracks and the water and all the fishes (including the SHARKS) come out?? Oh NOOO...huhuhhu

My spirit is better now..thank God..I need to focus and never give up. I am not giving up on anything so please God, don't give up on me!Hohoho
'nuff said about all this, I am loving a song titled "Testify to Love" by Avalon.
It is an old song and it is a really super duper great song.
Ohh by the way if Kate is reading my blog today, just want to say,, miss you too babe! Muach..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home