mOnY's Cozy Space

Friday, June 06, 2008

1 Year Later..

Hi again..
this is my first post since last year! Can't you believe that... it has been almost 1 year!! Oh gosh..how time flies..many things happened in my life during that one year..

1. I got a job and has been working for almost 8 months..tee hee hee... The job is good and it is funny how I got the job, but I'll save the story for later. It is trully a blessing, I must say!

2. I just got my approval notice for H1B Visa..soooo..yayyyyyy...I am very thankful to God and those people who prayed for me..I gotta tell you..life before getting the approval notice was really a roller-coster ride.. I was not so sure I was getting the visa.. I almost thought that I had to go back home for good... but..just like I said before.. God is never too early and never too late.. :)

2. Still stay in Ames, commute everyday to Des Moines.

3. Love life- me and my bf decided to break up months ago since he went home for good and I still feel to this day that God wants me to stay here for a while. So..it was sad, but I also have a faith that my love story will be beautiful in His time and He is writing my love story slowly but sure. LOL. I feel that I am blessed to have people that I most care about around me..although sometimes it can get complicated, but so far..life is good. :)

4. Last year I had to deal with gossips, bla bla bla.. that's one of the reasons why I stopped writing my blog since I got sick with what people heard and talked about my private life while they did not have a clue whatsoever. People that I thought were my good friends..in the end, not so good friends.. Why? because they pretended to be nice to me, but behind my back, they talked not-so-good things about me..and sometimes they exaggerated the story.. but oh well..I got over it :)

5. I think it is time for me to buy a new car!! My current car.. '96 Maxima is oldddddd..and I just spent $617 to get my brake fixed..plus with the crazy-sky-rocket-price of gas these days, I feel an urgent need to buy a fuel-efficient car! The price of gas today is almost $4 per gallon...can you believe that? Yesterday, I heard in the radio that there was one gas station that sold $1.99 per gallon but only in a limited time frame..I wish I could go there but they did not sell until 6 pm..

etc etc...
To be continued..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home