mOnY's Cozy Space

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Leap of faith

Today is Wednesday..been home for 3 days now..My pals are out of town so I have to spend my week here alone with Chloe, but I am trying to make the best of it. As usual, i got up in the morning, checked my email and applied to some jobs. I had a nightmare last night too.. I dream that I got another "love letter" from the company...aka rejection letter. Gosh... it really made me feel so hopeless for a bit. But anyway, I cleaned my kitchen for a while today since my lovely sweet brother left me with 3-week-old rice in the rice cooker and 3-week-old-shrimps-and-fried-chicken in the fridge. How lovely... Soo.. I ended up cleaning them all but then my garbage disposal stucked..dang it! I had to reach to the very deep of that disgusting hole to clean it up.. yuck!!
Thank God, it's working now..

Then, I watched some tv while playing with Chloe for a while until she fell asleep. I managed to cut her nails today too..FYI, Chloe hates when I touch her nails coz she is scared of the nail clipper..ahiahiaha..
I went to Public Library to rent some DVD's..3 workout DVD, ahuahuahuhaa....and 1 drama....
I am inspired by those Colorado people to stay fit and in shape..so I am considering to buy a bike and do some exercises.. ahuahuahahuaua (i know someone is laughing now!!!)
After that, I went to Goodwill to see if maybe they have "used" bike, haihaihaha....Too bad they dont have one today. But, I make a leap of faith today, I bought 2 black pants for my future job..since presently, I only have 1 decent black pant. The pants that I bought are still great.. they look new, have good material and good brand. Hihihihi... Bought those 2 for only $4.80, how silly is that? Plus, I got an additional 25% off...I guess today is my lucky day..hauhauhaua..

Hmphh..anyway, I am very nervous and cautious, I need an answer...I need a light..where oh where can I find it? I haven't seen a light in the end of the tunnel, so I guess I still have to keep walking and looking.. :(
That's it for today, I am at my part-time job now.. trying to keep awake.. I am a bit hungry since I only ate a bowl of cereal for dinner.. huhuhu...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home