mOnY's Cozy Space

Monday, June 18, 2007

Back in Ames!!

It's Monday...I got back here last evening...It felt a bit weird to see the different scenery after spending 3 weeks in CO. The only thing made me happy to go home is to see my precious baby, Chloe. I haven't seen her for about 3 weeks and I really owe the people who helped me take care of her while I am gone. Thanks guys...u're too kind!!
I had some doubts in my mind that maybe Chloe has forgotten about me since she hasn't seen me for a while..hihih...maybe I had to teach her all the tricks again, how to sit, down, back to bed,bla bla. But, surprisingly, I can tell that she was happy to see me, especially when I got home alone from work (yes, I went to my part-time job right away)...She still can do her tricks and still follow me everywhere I go. hahahaha... Especially last night, I was alone at home coz my twin is out of town.. I was a bit scared to go to living room from my room since it was dark outside, but I have my lil' sweet friend who follows me everywhere...hihihih I was not so scared anymore.
When it was time to sleep, Chloe was just laying down on her pink pillow and stared at me for a really long time. Usually, when I turn off the light, she will go to sleep right away. I wonder what was she thinking when she stared at me?
"Who is that? Is that my mommy for real? Is she back? Is she gonna leave me again?"
haiahiaha

Anyhow, I am back to my "regular" life... I dont know what my next step will be. I am still waiting for the unexpected things to happen. I have faith that something big will happen soon coz HE will never forsake us. Amen...

2 Comments:

  • At 7:39 PM, Blogger Ames Asoy said…

    "The only thing made me happy to go home is to see my precious baby, Chloe." --> Wowwwww, what about me??? Your precious twin brother....hihihi. Eh link blog gw diganti dong tuh. Yg amesian.blogspot.com udah gw apus....
    Ya ude gw molor dulu. daaaaaaaa

     
  • At 8:15 PM, Blogger Mony said…

    hahaha...kan skrg lo lagi di CA..hahaha...kok lo sensitip sih mond, kayak setip...lo buruan pulang deh medningan, sepi abis nihhh!!!
    iye ntar gua gantii linknya...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home