mOnY's Cozy Space

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

my pet peeve

More than enough people have complained about my pet peeve..or should I say, making fun of me.. :P
I just hate itchy label-tag at the back of my shirts.. I had to cover that up with a tissue.. and sometimes I did not realized that a tiny piece of white tissue was showing up at the top of my shirt..and my friend(s) had to pull it down for me or pull it all the way up and threw it away.. (-_-'')
or..if I truly hate that tag, I had to cut it off with a scissor.
Thus, I really loveeeeeeee tag-less shirts.. I would definitely buy those shirts in a heart beat.

******************************************************************************
Yesterday, I had to go to DMV to renew my driver license. I soo hate that place. My stomach hurts and I am getting stressed out whenever I am in that room, waiting for my turn. I just hate the vision screening. I don't know what's wrong with me but I keep getting blurry vision for the first 2-3 minutes of the test so I always said two or more wrong numbers. Luckily, my eyes quickly adapted to that screening machine after 4 minutes of embarassing moments. The lady asked me to read different lines twice.. :(
The weird thing is I checked my eyes last year and the doctor said that I have a normal eye-sight. Maybe I was just too nervous yesterday.. ('.' ) ( '.')
Anyhow.. I am just glad that I got my license and I don't have to worry about this for the next 2 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home