mOnY's Cozy Space

Friday, June 27, 2008

Cheese brownies or "Goldnies" ?

Cheese brownies is similar like a regular brownies, a rich creamy baked-cake slice, but I used cheese instead of chocolate. LOL....thus, I name it Goldnies (since it is golden color, not brown/chocolate) :P *jayus banget ga sehhh...*

Anyhow..I was just experimenting with this recipe..and I think it is pretty good.. I gave some of my goldnies to my folks and they liked it. I am sorry I did not have a picture of this, but just imagine a small square (brownies size) with a rich golden cheese colors..yummyy ^^

Here is the recipe.

Ingredients:

150 g sweet cream butter
100 g granulated sugar
4 yolks
4 white eggs
125 g all-purpose flour
200 g shredded cheddar cheese
1 tbs vanilla essence

Direction:

1. Beat butter and sugar until light and foamy
2. Mix with yolks, flour and stir well
3. Beat the white eggs until foamy and stiff..put into the mixture
4. Put all the dry ingredients (flour, cheese) into the mixture, mix it well
5. Pour the white eggs and vanilla to the mixture
6. Pre-heat oven at 350' F
7. Pour the mixture into a non-stick loaf pan..greased with a bit margarine and sprinkle it with more cheddar cheese.
8. Bake for about 45 minutes until it turns to golden color.

Voila!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home